All in One! MS Word and Excel - Stony Plain
Time & Location
About The Course
Do you need to know Microsoft Word and Excel to get the job you want?
Do you need to know how to create documents that look great?
Do you have a spreadsheet you are expected to use and maintain?
Do you want to be more efficient and confident using Word and Excel?
Join us for this one day course and get comfortable with both MS Word and MS Excel.
You will learn the basic features of MS Word including:
- Entering and editing text
- Creating, saving, and editing Word files
- Printing documents
- Formatting your text
- Spelling and grammar checks
- Aligning paragraphs
- Adding and editing pictures and clipart
- Dictionary and Languages
- Page Borders
- Heading Styles
- Bullets, Numbering
- Cover Pages
- Headers & Footers
- Table of Contents
- Word Art
You will also learn how to use Microsoft’s spreadsheet program, MS Excel to:
- Create, save, and edit spreadsheet files
- Enter and edit information
- Create basic formulas
- Use basic Functions like SUM
- Attractively format and print your spreadsheet
- Insert columns and rows
- Format your spreadsheet
- Calculate discounts and GST
- Use the IF and Count functions
- Sort the information in your spreadsheet
- Insert additional worksheets
Please have a GOOD working knowledge of and be comfortable with Windows before taking this course.
Bring a memory stick to save your document onto so you can take it home with you.
Cost: $85.00 per person
Payment must be received 1 week before the class.
All classes have a minimum number of registrations that must be met for the class to run. Your prompt payment will help ensure the class will be held.
Please call (780) 591-3355 for more information.
DON'T WAIT..... REGISTER EARLY!!
- MS Word and Excel$85$850$0