Introduction to PowerPoint
Time & Location
About The Course
Do You need to create a presentation for work?
Have you been asked to create a picture show for a wedding or memorial?
AND Don't know where to start........
This one night class is the place for You!!
You will learn to us Microsoft's presentation tool, PowerPoint, to create exciting visual presentations. Come and learn how to:
- Create, save, display, and print great visual presentations
- Create different types of pages or "slides"
- Add character enhancements and formating to your slides
- Insert, edit, and enhance pictures and clipart
- Insert music and sounds
- Add transitions and transition sounds between slides
- Setup presentations that run automatically
You should have a GOOD working knowledge of Windows and be comfortable with MS Word before taking this course.
Bring a memory stick to save your presentation onto so you can take it home with you.
Instructor: Laurie Haggart
Cost: $45.00 per person
Payment must be received 1 week before the class.
All classes have a minimum number of registrations that must be met for the class to run. Your prompt payment will help ensure the class will be held.
Please call (780) 591-3355 for more information and to register.
DON'T WAIT..... REGISTER EARLY!!
- Introduction to MS PowerPoint$45$450$0